Aiwozo Community Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the
community around the world.

News Feed Forums Feedback Some things to work on

• Some things to work on

Posted by adiijaiin on May 28, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Make the menu of activities dynamic, that would be a lil bit better.

Right now what’s happening is, if we open a certain group of activities for instance I opened Web Automation, it should be auto hidden when I Open another group of Activities like Excel Activities, that would make it more user friendly, since right now I have to scroll a lot to go and check all the activities.

The activity filter is good at the top. But what if someone wants to scroll down to that particular area, it’s going long as we open each group.

Apart from this one more thing, if I try searching for an activity, for instance Click activity, I cannot see it after filtering until I have Web Automation, UI Automation expanded. So that’s one thing to look into.

And the biggest question as to why there are different Click activities. There could be a generalized one which can do the thing for both.

It’s the beginning and you people have worked hard to develop the tool. It’s pretty good solid work that you have done. Needs a bit more touch on to perfecting it, but its pretty amazing. 😀

adiijaiin replied 4 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Syed

June 2, 2020 at 4:17 pm
    0 Botcoins
    0 Gems
    Aiwozo League: Bronze League

Hi Adiijaiin,

Thanks very much for reviewing the AIwozo platform & sharing your feedback!

It’s surely the first step & we’ll definitely get there. Your suggestions regarding the Activity panel will surely enhance its overall user-experience. We’ll be definitely considering these for a future update(s).

Regarding the different Click activities, as of now, we have created the web click for Google Chrome only. For UI and other browsers, we are using UI Click.

Thanks again!

• adiijaiin

June 2, 2020 at 5:51 pm
    0 Botcoins
    0 Gems
    Aiwozo League: Bronze League

Would Like to appreciate the work done here, The Activity group of Microsoft Activities is quite good and has a lot of activities that are used on a regular basis in many automation that we create, String activities, Date activities. That’s great.

Apart from that a few cosmetic changes here and there, Assets Activities instead of Assests. And segregating the Microsoft Activities into easy searchable groups. Such as String Operations, Date and Time Operations, Dictionary Activities.

Providing extension details on the platform somewhere, rather than keeping it documented somewhere.

And there should be some kind of notification or a dialogue box which would let us know whether the bot is running or not at any given moment. Also when we go for using the click or type into activity the control should come back to Aiwozo Studio when we have selected our element. Sometimes it just feels like it’s not responding. So these are the changes I can look for now.